November 15, 2006

Expansion and Contraction

Just a quick announcement or perhaps a word of warning about some changes on this page in the very near future -

Over the past couple of years, I have started many, many various blog projects. Some were principally to promote my business enterprises while others were solely personal expressions of my varied interests. Lately, I have taken to evaluating the amount of time I am dedicating to blogging and whether my pages are serving the enjoyment of my readers and myself.

What I have discovered is that I am trying to cover too much ground with too many specialized pages. In the process, I believe that I am not contributing enough value to the reader, by my standards, and as a result, I have been frustrated in trying to keep all the plates spinning.

I have decided to phase out several of my other pages. In my evaluation of where I found the most enjoyment, I realized that some of the focus of many blogs could actually be included here and may make reading this page a bit more interesting or entertaining. Or maybe not. Whichever the case, I am sure some readers will let me know in some form or fashion.

For those that stop by to check out this page, thanks for your visits. I hope you will find enough of interest to continue reading.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...


Good post - I've found that when I had more than one blog, it wasn't as good as putting all the effort into one website instead, so I understand what your saying from experience.

I'll be interested to see what changes are afoot! Have a nice weekend, I'll be back.

November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home