August 23, 2006

Michiganblog » Blog Archive » Takin’ Some Time Off

Michiganblog » Blog Archive » Takin’ Some Time Off:
"Tomorrow morning I’m off early with my dad for the hospital and my minor hernia surgery. At least I think it’ll be a minor surgery anyway… But I’ll likely be good and sore for a couple days, so I anticipate being away from the site for a couple days except for checking up on things here. I’m glad my lady will be here after work tomorrow to keep an eye on me, just in case I pop open and bleed. Ok, bad joke! A really bad joke… Back in a couple days folks."


Good luck John. I hope everything goes as planned and you return soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention Dave, I'm feeling sore but healing every day. Hernia surgery stinks!

August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home