August 18, 2006

Pimping It Forward

A little series promotion today.

Since the last entry in my series, Michigan's Musical Connection, I have not stopped listening to one of my Was (Not Was) cd's. Has that ever happened to you? You pull out a disc you haven't listened to in a while and it suddenly becomes the only thing you listen to for a stretch. OK. So maybe it is just me.

Today I am working on the next post in the series. (Sorry, no hints.) I will guarantee that it will be the opposite end of the musical spectrum and within a genre not yet featured. Hmmm. Now what could that be? Tune in (no pun intended) tomorrow and check it out.

If you want to read the other installments, check the Featured Posts section in the sidebar to the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home