March 27, 2007

Eminem Seeks To Gag Wife

TeenHollywood.com :
"Rapper Eminem is seeking a gag order against his estranged wife Kimberly Mathers, to protect their daughter from hearing negative comments about her famous father.

The couple split for the second time last year, just 82 days after their second marriage. They have an 11-year-old Hailie Jade together, and were sharing parenting of Hailie's cousin Alaina while they were together.

The hip-hop star, real name Marshall Mathers III, was horrified when Kimberly went on local Detroit, Michigan radio station WKQI-Fm last month, declaring, 'I can't stand him. He's an absolutely horrible person, and he gets worse every day. I vomit in my mouth whenever I'm around him or I hear his name.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home