February 5, 2006

The missing posts

Let's try this again. From my email confirmations, here are the posts that disappeared from Blogger.

Sorry for the lapse
The past few days I have been absolutely hammered with work for my business. I'm not complaining mind you, 'cause it's the good kind of busy that will mean significant growth. This current increase in the workload was not entirely expected however and temporarily overwhelmed my hours.

Any who.... mischief managed.

--
Posted by D Stone to My Michigan Connection at 2/04/2006 08:22:00 AM

Kid Rock & Bob Seger
Browsing this morning, I saw the Freep has a story about the Kid Rock concert at JLA. Guess who happened to be in the neighborhood? None other than Bob Seger. There is a small photo gallery at the Freep page from the show.

Don't get me wrong. I think it is great that Super Bowl XL is kicking off tomorrow in Detroit. I feel a real pride in my hometown and wish that I lived in the area to take in some of the activities. Winter Blast.....very cool (no pun intended.)

Gotta hand it to Kid Rock and his management team. Two shows during Super Bowl week! Bob Seger appears on stage with Kid! Something for almost everyone.
(Holding my lighter over my head.)

--
Posted by D Stone to My Michigan Connection at 2/04/2006 08:36:00 AM

It was here a moment ago
[ Insert missing post here ]

I swear I wasn't dreaming it. I put a short post right here offering a brief explanation for my absence the past few days and I'll be damned if it isn't absent.

This is a placeholder until I can figure out what happened.

Update: I found my email confirming the missing post.

The past few days I have been absolutely hammered with work for my business. I'm not complaining mind you, 'cause it's the good kind of busy that will mean significant growth. This current increase in the workload was not entirely expected however and temporarily overwhelmed my hours.

Any who.... mischief managed.

--
Posted by D Stone to My Michigan Connection at 2/04/2006 08:22:00 AM


Perhaps it was the Harry Potter reference that erased the post?

--
Posted by D Stone to My Michigan Connection at 2/04/2006 08:08:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home