January 30, 2006

coit avenue: What's up, Google?

coit avenue: What's up, Google?
I feel like my little bow to Google on Things I've Seen is somewhat out of order with their recent bending over to the Chinese government and its censorship policy. Right on the heels of applauding the search engine company for its refusal to provide the U.S. government with requested search results, people now are talking about boycotting Google and generally taking the company to task for what they see as a reneging on its mission, “don’t do evil.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I may be so blunt, China sucks. Two thumbs down to Google too...

January 30, 2006  
Blogger David Stone said...

John,
I saw some adaptations of the Google logo at Michelle Malkin's page. You may find them funny.

January 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, I didn't find those adaptations you mentioned Dave. But she's got a dandy site aye!

February 01, 2006  
Blogger kathleen said...

FYI guys, Murdoc in GR has a couple of these google logos to look at:
http://www.murdoconline.net/archives/003390.html

Thanks for the link to my blog, Dave!

February 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home