December 9, 2007

5 Degrees

Buford T. Porcupine's Wild and Wacky Adventures:
"Life around the cabin here in Alaska has been quiet so far this winter. What little snow we've had has kept the moose up in higher elevations. The end of November has been cold. On this paticular morning, the thermometer read 5 degrees. Glancing out the window I could see frosted adventures dancing in my head. With that in mind I scurried to get ready for the cold, thinking of the macro possibilities I would encounter. With my camera, lens and tripod - out the door I went, slowly walking through the woods, looking in every direction and checking every little nook and cranny. I always ponder at each stop, scannng up and down trying not to miss anything."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home